Yuasa SWL range (25ah to 150ah) Long design life up to 12 years.
SWL Valve Regulated Lead-Acid Batteries (VRLA) Long design life up to 12 years
The SWL range is an enhanced NP design resulting in an improved energy to density ratio, giving up to 40% extra discharge capacity. All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products.
Features • Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted • Standard cast material is flame retardant to (UL94) HBO • FR option case material is flame retardant to VO (UL94) (oxygen index 30) • SWL batteries are manufactured within the ISO9000 Quality Assurance Standard • FR option SWL’s comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997
Yuasa FXH range (46.4ah to 234.8ah) Long design life up to 12 years
The FXH range of batteries for standby power applications, including telecommunications and UPS. The front terminal design allows for rapid installation and easy maintenance. With high performance and long design life, this front terminal range of batteries is an excellent choice for all critical standby applications. Ranging from 45ah to 229ah.
- Up to 12 year design life at 20°C in standby applications.
- Front terminal connection for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Electrolyte suspension A.G.M. technology assures no free electrolyte.
- High gas recombination efficiency.
- Case material ABS flame retardant UL94:V0.
- IEC60896-2 compliance.
Yuasa NP SERIES (1ah to 65ah) Standard commercial life of up to 5 years
Yuasa NP Series Sealed Valve Regulated Lead-Acid SLA Batteries 6V & 12V
A wide range of maintenance-free, rechargeable lead acid Yuasa batteries from one of the world’s largest manufacturers. Yuasa have been making lead acid batteries for over seven decades. They are the original and only true producer of NP products making them the sought-after power source for all your lead acid battery needs. With a sealed leak proof construction and high energy density, Yuasa rechargeable lead acid batteries are ideal for golf trolleys, wheelchairs, lights, lawn mowers, electric tools, and measuring instruments.
Yuasa are world leaders in battery design and manufacture, and Rapid Electronics are among the largest Yuasa battery distributors within the UK, currently offering a wide range of lead acid rechargeable batteries, mobility batteries, motorcycle batteries and more. All our Yuasa batteries are fresh stock giving you the maximum performance and are supplied with safety installation guides.
- Excellent performance in either float or cyclic applications
- Maintenance free
- Long service life
- Superb recovery from deep discharge
- Connection is by tab terminals up to 12Ah
- Higher capacities have bolt terminals
- Electrolyte suspension system
- 1200 charge/discharge cycles are achievable when employed in cyclic applications
Yuasa NPL SERIES (24ah to 200ah) Long design life up to 12 years
The NPL range is an enhanced NP design resulting in a longer service life. All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products.
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted.
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HBØ
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94: VØ (oxygen index 30)
- NPL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO 9001:2000
- FR option NPLs comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997)
- NPL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22
Yuasa EN SERIES (2V,4V &6V from 86ah to 579ah) Long deign life up to 12 years
EN & ENL Endurance VRLA Batteries Suitable for all standby applications including Telecommunications, UPS, Emergency Lighting. Endurance range Batteries from Yuasa are the engineer’s choice for even the most critical standby applications, available in 12 year (EN) and 15 year (ENL) models.
Features • Long Life in standby (12 and 15 year design life options). • Unique mix and match parallel assembly allows extensive variations to network capacity. • Electrolyte Suspension. A.G.M. technology assures no free electrolyte to spill or worry about. • High gas recombination efficiency. Eliminates the need for forced ventilation and separate battery rooms. • Case Material Oxygen index 30. • Fully compliant with BS6290-4 and IEC896-2.